Catholic Women's League
The Catholic Women’s League of Canada is a national organization rooted in gospel values calling its members to holiness through service to the people of God.
The patroness of the League is the Blessed Virgin Mary under the title of “Our Lady of Good Counsel.”
St. Dunstan’s Catholic Women’s League brings together women of the Parish to help them achieve individual and collective spiritual development. We work together in love for ourselves, our parish, our diocese, our province and our country.
Activities held throughout the year include:
* A Day of Reflection
* “Our Lady of Good Counsel” Prayer Breakfast
* “Inner Church Council” presentations
* Perpetual Rosary in May
* Prayers for deceased members and their families
* Preparation of receptions for families of deceased members
* “The Way of the Cross” during Lent
* The Pornography Hurts Campaign
* Fund raisers such as Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper, Dessert Bridge, Card Parties, Quilt Raffle, etc. All funds raised are donated to various worthwhile causes.
New members are always welcome and may join at any time.
Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month, from September to May, at the Monsignor Boyd Family Centre (MBFC) at 6:30 pm.